Baseball Manitoba is excited to offer a High Performance Development Program for the province’s top female athletes. This off-season training program is designed to improve the athletic abilities required to compete at the highest level. The goal of this program is to develop and identify players for the 2023 Provincial Team Season and 2025 Canada Summer Games.
Program will include:
- 15 hours (minimum) of Skills Training: Hitting, Pitching, and Fielding
- Two locations: Winnipeg and Southport
- Instruction from Team Manitoba coaches
- Online Mental Skills Training
- Optional Strength / Conditioning training (additional cost)
Winnipeg - Sport for Life Centre (Sundays)
Dates: January 15 to March 19
Times: 10:00am to 11:30am
Note: A second group from 11:30am to 1:00pm may be added based on numbers.
Southport - Central Plains RecPlex (Saturdays)
Dates: Jan 21, Feb 4, Feb 25, Mar 4, and Mar 18
Times: 10:00am to 1:00pm
13+ (2010 and older)
Athletes can attend either one or both locations. Online check-in will be required each week.
Deadline to register is January 4, 2023.
For more information, contact James at firstname.lastname@example.org.