Are you ready for the 2021 baseball season to start? All of us at Baseball Manitoba want to see how you’re staying active while at home.
To enter the contest, post a video or photo of yourself participating in one, two, or all three of the following activities:
1) Post a video of yourself participating in a baseball activity (playing catch, swinging a bat, etc).
2) Post a photo of yourself and/or your family in baseball gear (team jersey and/or sweater, t-shirt, etc)
3) Create a poster that your family can use while they cheer you on once you're back on the baseball diamond.
- Follow us and post your entry on one or more of the following: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook.
- Tag us and use the hashtag #AreYouReadyMB
- One post = one entry. You can enter as many times as you want but you must do a new activity each time for it to count as a new entry.
- If you don't tag us or use the hashtag, the entry won't count.
- Be respectful.
We encourage athletes of all ages to participate!
The competition starts today, and will end on June 14. You have two weeks to get creative and show us how you’re staying active while at home. Three winners and one grand prize winner will be announced on June 15.
Good luck, we can’t wait to see what our community is capable of!
*Contest is now closed*
Kimberly Beasant - Video Entry
Sharon Loewen - Photo Entry
Pam Enns - Photo and Video Entry
Grand Prize Winner: Jason Mateychuk - Video Entry
Congratulations to our four winners and a big thank you to everyone who entered our contest. There were so many great entries and we loved seeing our community staying active while at home! Follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook to stay updated on all Baseball Manitoba news and events.